[% total_qty %][%% basket.cost_subtotal|multi_currency %%] [%% 0|multi_currency %%]
Bag PreviewView BagTotal
[%% basket.cost_subtotal|multi_currency %%]
Welcome to The Term Times, HSD's Newsletter: by pupils, for pupils!
Packed full of features ranging from baking recipes, to staff interviews and tips on staying active, the publication was started during Covid-19 lockdown by a team of Senior Years pupils, led by Malavikha Sudarshan. Originally the newsletter was named Quarantimes, however, this was changed to The Term Times in September 2020.
Malavikha says, "We wanted to start a student-led publication which we hope will be useful for pupils while we are all in lockdown. It’s main aim is to allow our fellow Senior Years pupils to see what we are getting up to during quarantine, and possibly inspire them to take up a new skill, reach out to others and to stay calm."
If you'd like to contribute to the publication, the editorial team would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact Malavikha or Head of English, Mrs Tavendale.
The Term Times comes out on a Friday. You can find the latest editions below:
- The Term Times November 20th 2020
- The Term Times November 13th 2020
- The Term Times November 6th 2020
- The Term Times October 30th 2020
- The Term Times October 23rd 2020
- The Term Times October 9th 2020
- The Term Times September 25th 2020
- Quarantimes September 18th 2020
- Quarantimes September 11th 2020
- Quarantimes September 4th 2020
- Quarantimes August 28th 2020
- Quarantimes Summer blog
- Quarantimes 9
- Quarantimes 8
- Quarantimes 7
- Quarantimes 6
- Quarantimes 5
- Quarantimes 4
- Quarantimes 3
- Quarantimes 2
- Quarantimes 1