Former Post Office Building
[% total_qty %][%% basket.cost_subtotal|multi_currency %%] [%% 0|multi_currency %%]
Bag PreviewView BagTotal
[%% basket.cost_subtotal|multi_currency %%]
In 2013 the High School of Dundee saved one of the most beautiful buildings in the city, built in 1898 in the French Renaissance style and designed by the Office of Works architect Walter Wood Robertson.
It is hoped to redevelop this building into an artistic space which inspires critical thinking and creativity to serve the whole community. The Campaign draws to a close in December 2020 and we are grateful for the many donations and the support which we have received towards this particular project.