[% total_qty %][%% basket.cost_subtotal|multi_currency %%] [%% 0|multi_currency %%]
Bag PreviewView BagTotal
[%% basket.cost_subtotal|multi_currency %%]
The very best start
A child's early years are of pivotal importance to his or her personal, social, physical, intellectual and spiritual development.
Our approach is therefore designed to ensure that our pupils not only have the opportunity to flourish at this key stage of their lives, but also to acquire the core skills that will enable them to be happy and successful learners for life.
Under the leadership of an experienced Primary Teacher, our team of well qualified, caring and knowledgeable staff aim to recognise each child's strengths and interests and tailor our activities and experiences to develop and challenge the individual child to maximise their potential.
Our goal is to ensure that our pupils are prepared and eager for the important progression to primary years education, regardless of which school your child goes on to.
Partnership with parents
We firmly believe that there should be a real and strong partnership with parents. Your feedback will always be welcome as we strive to ensure that we make your child's experience happy and fun.
Parents are also welcome to spend time in the Nursery and regular informal contact and feedback from your child's Key Person can be expected. More formal written reports will also be provided.
We aim to ensure that we deliver the very best nursery education for each and every boy and girl. We promise to:
- Create a warm, secure and nurturing environment
- See every child as unique and develop their individual skills and potential, confidence and self-esteem
- Listen to each child and respond to their interests
- Work together with families for the benefit of every child
- Make learning exciting, stimulating and fun
- Provide a rich curriculum which rigorously develops skills through active learning
- Provide a balance of spontaneous play; planned, purposeful activities; investigations and explorations; and focused learning and teaching
- Provide top quality resources in our spacious, bright, purpose-built facility
- Employ highly qualified, experienced, innovative, caring and committed staff
To apply for a place at the Nursery, please visit our Nursery Admissions section. Alternatively, If you would like to request an Application Pack and Prospectus, please call Mrs Alex McGrory on 01382 202921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org