[% total_qty %][%% basket.cost_subtotal|multi_currency %%] [%% 0|multi_currency %%]
Bag PreviewView BagTotal
[%% basket.cost_subtotal|multi_currency %%]
The Beatles Magical Mystery Tour For Alumni
15th May 2020
On this fantastic walking tour around some of The Beatles' famous London haunts you will have a unique opportunity to imagine the band, and the swinging 60s, in all their glory.
The tour lasts just over two hours and starts just outside Tottenham Court Road Underground station, at Exit One at 1pm on Friday 15th May 2020.
On this magical and musically themed tour, guests will get the chance to see:
- The Beatles' Apple offices, where the group played the famous 'rooftop session'
- Paul McCartney's offices where Paul can be seen occasionally
- The well-known London theatre which became the birthplace of Beatlemania
- The site of John's infamous 'bigger than Jesus' interview
- What John Lennon was doing outside some public toilets in 1966!
- The studio where Hey Jude was recorded
- The shopping street that was the heart of 'Swinging London'
- Abbey Road Studios and the famous Abbey Road Crossing
- The tour finishes at 'Helter Skelter' - The Beatles Coffee Shop where you can buy a range of Beatles souvenirs including 'The Guide To Beatles London'
HSD Fun Fact: Did you know that the person responsible for THAT iconic Abbey Road photograph of The Beatles, Iain MacMillan, is in fact an FP of the School? Just one of the many fun facts that will undoubtedly be shared on the day!
When we reach The Beatles Coffee Shop there will be the opportunity to have a cup of well-deserved coffee or tea to soak up the Beatlemania for a little longer. This will be included with your ticket price.
Please note that there will be one underground journey to St John's Wood to visit Abbey Road; this will not be included with your ticket price so please be sure to buy a travel card or pre-load your oystercard in advance or bring your contactless debit card with you to purchase this journey on the day.
Tickets for this event are limited and will sell out quickly so please book early to avoid disappointment. Tickets cost just £5 per person and can be purchased on our website by clicking the 'Add To Bag' button at the bottom of this page.